Have you heard about Red Special? It is a home-built electric guitar, an instrument that has reached iconic status and a unique place in rock history. brian may was the one responsible for this instrument because he designed it by himself. To learn more about this instrument read its features.
• Mahogany body (with acoustic chamber), Pinstripe binding, two-piece scratchplate
• Mahogany neck, 24″ scale (Depth: 22mm at 1st Fret – 24mm at 12th Fret)
• 24 fret, Ebony fingerboard (Width: 45mm at 0 Fret – 57mm at 24th Fret)
• Grover GH305 locking tuners, Dual truss rod, Graphite nut,
• New bridge, brass saddles, Brian May custom tremolo arm
• 3 x Burns Tri-Sonic pickups (series wired)
• Master volume/tone controls
• Original Brian May switching system:
• Individual pickup in/out phase
Got info from musiciansfriend online site. If you want to buy this instrument better check the site and get your own Red Special.