Nowadays many prefer buying online. I also love to shop online and thankful all the transactions were smooth. I heard others has been a victim of scammers. My nieces who are just teens love to shop online as well. Usually they are buying clothes and gadget accessories. Thanks a lot they haven’t encountered scammer. These are just tips on buying online make sure to read everything about the store. Don’t give payment right away. You have to read store reviews and find all possible ways to know the store is legit or not. Anyway, if you are looking for instrument or any related stuff online, great deal here! so be sure to check them out.
Have you heard about Red Special? It is a home-built electric guitar, an instrument that has reached iconic status and a unique place in rock history. brian may was the one responsible for this instrument because he designed it by himself. To learn more about this instrument read its features.
• Mahogany body (with acoustic chamber), Pinstripe binding, two-piece scratchplate
• Mahogany neck, 24″ scale (Depth: 22mm at 1st Fret – 24mm at 12th Fret)
• 24 fret, Ebony fingerboard (Width: 45mm at 0 Fret – 57mm at 24th Fret)
• Grover GH305 locking tuners, Dual truss rod, Graphite nut,
• New bridge, brass saddles, Brian May custom tremolo arm
• 3 x Burns Tri-Sonic pickups (series wired)
• Master volume/tone controls
• Original Brian May switching system:
• Individual pickup in/out phase
Got info from musiciansfriend online site. If you want to buy this instrument better check the site and get your own Red Special.